OM Nanotech : India's first storage memory brand

OM Nanotech is a semiconductor company promoted by two non-resident Indians, who announced the launch of the first 'made in India' memory modules and flash product brands. These brand names are Zipmem and Dologix.

Manufacturer and Supplier of Computer Memory (DRAM / SDRAM) Modules having ISO 9001:2000 Certified Facility in India (Noida near Delhi), they are part of well-known "Om" group having Global Headquarters in Singapore with offices in USA, Singapore, Taiwan, China and India. We also have associates in Australia, UK, Switzerland, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia and South Africa. Besides these countries the group also have customers in Brazil, Canada, Spain, Italy, Greece, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Egypt, New Zealand, Nepal, Thailand etc.

They are the largest manufacturers in India having own calibration/testing facility for ICs like:

• DRAM - SDR, DDR, DDR-II and DDR-III.
  • Flash ICs - 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB.
  • Memory Cards - Micro SD, MMC etc.
Their product range includes:
(1) Computer Memory Modules:

(a) SDR -128MB, 256MB and 512MB.
(b) DDR - 256MB, 512MB and 1GB.
(c) DDR-II - 512MB, 1GB and 2GB.
(d) DDR-III - 1GB and 2GB.

(2) Flash USB Pen Drive - 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB.

(3) Memory Cards - Micro SD Cards, Camera Cards and Flash Cards.

(4) Industrial ICs/Chips: (a) SDRAM - 2x16, 4x16, 16 X 16, 8 X 32, 16 X 32, 64 X 8, (64mb, 128mb, 256mb, 512mb)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook Disconnect is an extension for Google Chrome Browser developed by Google engineer Brian Kennish. Facebook is notified whenever you visit one of the more than one million sites on...
I was flipping through the newspaper today morning, when I saw a couple of articles related to predictions about 2011. I also read an articles about tech predictions here: Tech...
I was bored when a friend recommended me to see the Annoying Orange on Youtube. Later I read that video is one of the most viral videos of 2010. Believe...
Here is the problem: A man "A" set out from a certain point and traveled at the rate of 6 kph. After "A" had gone for two hours, another man...
Don't expect a Julian Assangne clone to start a desi version of WikiLeaks on Indian soil anytime soon. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out the...