Olympics 2012 : What was the Queen thinking?

I just found following photo and thought it'd be nice to have this funny game where we come up with all the whacky thoughts that 'might have' crossed the Queen's mind while watching the Olympics 2012 opening ceremony.

So, what was the Queen thinking?

QueenAtOlympics

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    We think that the games the cabinet and the House of Commons play to be more entertaining.
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    They dragged me out of bed for THIS?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Couldn't help putting this -

The OVER ACHIEVER

theoverachieverqueen
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm looking to see responses here. Let your creative juices flow! 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    We have the world record for the longest serving monarch.
    [​IMG]

At 63 (past normal retirement age), this contender is nowhere near breaking it even if he makes it to the starting post.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are we running short of creativity? 😁 . Come on folks?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    k42fz
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    What? Crap Shooting is not an Olympic event?
    We were sure that England will get at least one gold. So, drew a blank again!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    'the same old tamasha '
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    "It used to be awesome in my time" 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    bioramani
    What? Crap Shooting is not an Olympic event?
    We were sure that England will get at least one gold. So, drew a blank again!
    "We were right. Even India, Jewel in the Crown (now more like pain in you know where), has won one. We are nowhere in the table"
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    4906819_460s

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This animation by Bard Edlund shows internet use across the world. The clock is at US Eastern Standard Time. Circle diameter represents the number of broad band connections. https://www.edlundart.com/pages/is-the-internet-awake.html
i want to make mini controlled based project kindly suggest me any idea with details
suggest some project ideas related to monitoring systems and some ideas related to communication fields....
Can anybody tell step by step how to add MigLayout in Java? https://www.miglayout.com/
I am person who is working for implementing whatever i dream....pursuing my final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.I am currently working with Robots using AVR board.