Olive VG2300-new innovation from Olive Mobiles

olive telephone mobiles has been a great innovation, and recently they have launched the product of VG2300. i though it was an awesome product, since the user can just plug in a AAA battery and continue to talk when the battery power runs out. they don't have to plug in with a charger and charge it. basically its a concept of just plug and play. it comes at a price of about Rs1699/- and also carries a FM radio along with a speaker phone. its a good package with such a low price, much better than other brands recently launched in the market.

Replies

• jeetut
    jeetut
    amitd
    olive telephone mobiles has been a great innovation, and recently they have launched the product of VG2300. i though it was an awesome product, since the user can just plug in a AAA battery and continue to talk when the battery power runs out. they don't have to plug in with a charger and charge it. basically its a concept of just plug and play. it comes at a price of about Rs1699/- and also carries a FM radio along with a speaker phone. its a good package with such a low price, much better than other brands recently launched in the market.
    i think there is a lot of phones that are below 2000 and still has more options that what olive has to offer. nokia is one example. do u agree with me.
  • amitd
    amitd
    jeetut
    i think there is a lot of phones that are below 2000 and still has more options that what olive has to offer. nokia is one example. do u agree with me.
    well i think there is some phones in the market, but the way u recommending, i don't think its a monopolistic situation. nokia maybe there, but there are other phone companies coming out with great features that can give a competition to all the other bigger brands in the market. nokia might have something with 2000 or above, i am highly doughtful that it would have something that are below 2000. plus you save like almost more than 500 bucks when u buy the olive cell phone. its guaranteed cheaper than the other products.
  • jeetut
    jeetut
    amitd
    well i think there is some phones in the market, but the way u recommending, i don't think its a monopolistic situation. nokia maybe there, but there are other phone companies coming out with great features that can give a competition to all the other bigger brands in the market. nokia might have something with 2000 or above, i am highly doughtful that it would have something that are below 2000. plus you save like almost more than 500 bucks when u buy the olive cell phone. its guaranteed cheaper than the other products.
    what do we have for in terms of specification of this phone that you are talking about for olive. i would like to know the specifications and maybe do a comparison shopping for the mobile that have prices below 2000. that would be helpful.
  • jeetut
    jeetut
    what is the AAA battery ???
  • amitd
    amitd
    for more details check the first post jeetut. AAA battery is basically something that you could put in to the cell phone and talk as long as you want. it is an alternative for a charger. if you cant charge thru a charger, then you have to plug in the battery and just continue talking, no wires, nothing...that simple. Olive is offering that for 1699/- only, does Nokia do that.?! i just got an Olive VG2300 and i thought it was awesome.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please refrain from advertising on CE without permission.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁hello, everyone. It is the first time to come here. I am glad to make friends with you. lol. I am a normal worker, the support of a website.
Is there any Diesel engines which can....... Is there any diesel engine which can operate more steadily than a petrol engine for same power specification??
Got this mail from one of my friend! Just read it when you find time. Here is the link. https://www.simpletruths.com/flash_files/ibCTHB/ibCTHB.html
In modern times, its impossible to think of life without Internet access. Do you think Web Access should be a fundamental right?
Read this article here: Why do we assume that higher house prices = good? | I Will Teach You To Be Rich What say you?