Olive Nexus Wireless Router V-R9 Features & Price Review

Olive Telecom India has recently launched the Olive Nexus Wireless Router V-R9 for a price of Rs. 3499 in India. The 'travel router' is ultra portable and you can carry it anywhere you go. Olive Nexus is 802.11b/g EVDO/HSPA router, perfect for your high speed Internet browsing needs.

The router is powered by 1700mAH Li-ion battery which lasts longer and eliminates the need of a separate power supply. Olive Nexus offers following connectivity options:-

EDGE/3G/1X/EV-DO USB modem
Data enabled cell phone
Ethernet (ADSL, Cable, WiMAX)

The router is pocket size and it can connect multiple simultaneous users connected to Internet.

The Olive Nexus Wireless Router V-R9 is ultra portable wireless router comes equipped with its own battery. You may consider buying this if you need a portable, pocket sized wi-fi router.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, This was one of the questions asked to me during an interview. If anyone knows the answer, please reply. Which of the following can behave as a universal gate:...
Haii. I want to go for MS after 5 years of B.Tech. Would it effect my admision chances? I don't have any work experience.
Hi Crazy Engineers, i'm a Computer science student,and i need some advice on my final year project, i was thinking about doing a web based aplication community that posts projects,...
Hello friend's As we know struts is most widly used framework in java.Ya it is harder to work with this framework but it will provide lots of fasility that will...
I'm wondering how many crazy engineers over here love Tea 😒. I invite all tea lovers to tell me why they love tea and importance of tea in their lives...