Old members ? Where are you oldies ?

Since last few weeks, there is no significant contribution from CE oldies like sauravgoswami, mayurpathak Sire, silverscorpion, godfather, ash, gohm, raj87verma88, shalini_goel14, Durga and few others (I jotted down names of few for example only, spare me if I missed your name ๐Ÿ˜).

I am sure you folks are indispensable part of CE so you can forget CE for sure. So, are you guyz giving guest appearance only?

Pals, we need your active participations @ CE. We are missing you.

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ash & Durga are pretty much there. Patty is busy with exams. No clue about others.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    did my name crawl onto the list ๐Ÿ˜”. my bad..
    I was way too busy with my personal stuff, unimportant but needs to be done stuff like searching homes. moving homes , giving farewells et al. Sorry about that.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    I am following CE after a long time,and I am very much in it....but going little slow!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shalini_Goel14 left after she had fight with someone on CE (I've no idea). I've a hunch that she visits CE using some other ID.

MayurPathak is busy changing diapers of his new born baby boy ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    I'm still here, like a bad cold. =) Some big projects with work have kept my posting down but I've been sure to pop in to zap spammers.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    ash checking in!

Yeah, my bad.. I thought I could post during work, but these days have been busy indeed ๐Ÿ˜”
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I'm here!!

Actually, I was quite busy playing DoTA these last few days.. Recently I started playing it, and man, wat a game!! I've become addicted to it.

But then, now that I'm here, I'll be more active here! Don't worry!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    6 of you out of 9 I mentioned, turned up with-in 24 hours, I posted this thread. WOW !!! my guess was right, you guyz were always there may be giving a guest appearance.

Waiting to see your active participation again.

Meanwhile, if Biggi's guess is right and Shalini is around may be with different id, be active and contribute CE to reach upto new heights.

@Mayur Congratulations once again.

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Sorry for Spamming:
    This is the only thread on CE till now, which have 10+ posts and all the contributing members have 1000 + posts. Waiting to see many more threads like this.

-CB
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    I've a hunch that she visits CE using some other ID.
    How can you say that Biggie?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sahithi pallavi
    How can you say that Biggie?
    I read a comment from her on some blog.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    With shalini that is very much possible !!!! I agree with biggie.

The_Big_K
  • safwan
    safwan
    The_Big_K
    yes,!!

for sure , I knew It. but its better we close this issue !! She is active that I can say for definitely.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yes, as safwan says, lets not dwell on it.

@ SS
    You know, I've seen people play DoTA. I just dont get how you guys get so addicted to it! Time to move on to new games! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ash
    Yes, as safwan says, lets not dwell on it.

@ SS
    You know, I've seen people play DoTA. I just dont get how you guys get so addicted to it! Time to move on to new games! ๐Ÿ˜›
    New games may come, but I think DoTA is still the ultimate strategy game.. I heard Team Fortress was good, but never tried it.
    Anyhow, right now, I'm in DoTA addiction phase. Who knows, it might soon pass.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I am not seeing Skipper these days!

He was one of the exceptional contributor for Rubick's cude articles.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    SS,
    Have you tried LoL? I am on LoL for some time now ... have gotten hooked and de-hooked though ๐Ÿ˜€

These days into DDO
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    good going CB keep them all in chain ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We sent an email inviting our old members to come back to CE and lot of CEans are currently logged on here ๐Ÿ˜€ Great! Welcome back, everyone!
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Well, its been long time, I guess about 1 year since I last post on CE.
    I stayed away from CE for some reasons, but actually I never stayed away by visiting at regular intervals.
    CEans, when I decided to stay away, I was in 3rd year of my B.E., & now I m just few days away from finishing my last and final exam๐Ÿ˜.
    I hope after few days I'll get enough free time to be back here with you all guys.๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome back, Rajdeep. Very good to see you back on CE! ๐Ÿ˜€ How did you like new changes on CE?
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Thanks Biggie.
    The whole site is looking fresh & graphics are smooth, nice work done by designers.! But missing the CE logo on forum main page, though "CRAZY ENGINEERS" title looks fine.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sorry Friends i was also busy in my final year and i promise i will be back with full action.
    Missing CE a lot.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I request everyone to update their university exam status in this thread. It will help us analyze the traffic trends and their relation to university exam dates.
Hi, does anyone know how patran distributes a force between the indipendent and the dipendent nodes on an MPC?
hi everyone i need some topics for my research work which is a part of our curriculum can any one please send me topics for it.In computer science or even...
What is the difference between using the *.lib file and the *.Obj file? ๐Ÿ˜
algebraic problem This is a very silly question. You have given 8,8,3,3 . How can you make 24 by by using the above four number?