Oil rigg job for an engineer??

Hi,

I would like CEans to help me in this one.
What job can a Electronics and Telecom engineer can get on an oil rigg and how to go about in securing it. I have tried by applying directly at the websites of particular companies but i cant understand some of the job profiles. So please point me in the right direction.

Regards

Stephen

Replies

• Stephen_c
    Stephen_c
    I would actually like to knwo the entry level job for an electronics and telecom engineer on oil rigs. the jobs profile which i found was suitable for me were technician and maintainance supervisor but these post require to have experience... So if anyone can help me out as to what the entry level job is for an engineer on rigs it would be really helpful.

Stephen.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Kindly check today's TImes - Ascent paper!

There were advertisements regarding the oil careers.

I didnt have enough time to check in detail.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please i like what work can an engineering firm outsource.
Infosys revealed that it received over 4,00,000 applications over the last one year and had to reject about 92% of them. The stats definitely make Infosys an employer of choice....
Hello All, Lot of CEans have been offered jobs in various companies and this thread is meant to compile salaries offered to freshers in various companies. Please help us build...
I've been asking this question multiple times. We still have proper dates when your colleges are resuming. This information is going to help us in planning for the contests and...
hai guys does any of u know the wat are the materials used in making the resistors....... plz post the properties of that materials