offline payment mode for applying for gate online.

hi,
i want to apply for GATE through online application and use demand draft for payment, but i'm not sure whether i also need to post the demand draft to the GATE office at Kanpur along with the other documents after applying.
Please help me clarify this doubt as soon as possible.

i've heard that i need to send a signed print out of my submitted form along with photo and other documents, does that account for my signature which will appear on my admit card?? if so can i sign any where on the print out??

Awaiting for a reply. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Yes YOU need to send

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

could u plz tell me ny paper presentation examples based on mechanical field!!!!
The world is full of crazy people . I just noticed that there are people in the world who are willing to rent out their forehead for displaying advertisements. What...
friends need a good paper presentation to submit for college symposium can some one help me out😎
Wishing a happy and prosperous Dowali to all the CEan's HaPpY DiWaLi to all CEan's Cheers !!! -CrazyBoy
Hi all i have some virus removal tips.. but it is quite long can i post it..? Depends upon your Feedback and Reply i will make it soon