Official Android App For London Olympic 2012 Results

Those who want to keep up to date with the latest results from the London 2012 Olympic games may quickly download this app on their Android devices. The key feature of this app is that it provides you real time updates. In addition, you can get details of the sport, medal tables and athlete profiles.

Get your app from Google Play Store: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Those who want to keep up to date with the latest results from the London 2012 Olympic games may quickly download this app on their Android devices. The key feature of this app is that it provides you real time updates. In addition, you can get details of the sport, medal tables and athlete profiles.

Get your app from Google Play Store: #-Link-Snipped-#
    That's really good app I've set India as my fav team.
  • AM_NAREN
    AM_NAREN
    Yes this is really a good app 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An Israeli website, TechIt has leaked the default Windows 8 Wallpaper and it's attached here. Click on thee attachment for full version 😀 . I think it's super beautiful. What...
What you are looking at below is not a Batman gizmo, but a gaming mouse. The Razer Ouroboros fits both hands and offers ultimate gaming experience. Cool enough, right? Click...
hi .. i want to know about working of amplifiers..? how do they work? about their construction and everything related with amplifiers .?
I am going to make final year project on biochip..so suggest me any drawbacks are here in this project or not?
i like to give my product to you with a best performance