Office 2007 SP2 Coming April 28, Adds Built-In ODF and PDF Support [Microsoft Office

Microsoft's Office team has officially announced a Service Pack 2 for Office 2007, which adds some speed, reliability, and printing improvements across the board. The major new new thing? Native...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Re: Office 2007 SP2 Coming April 28, Adds Built-In ODF and PDF Support [Microsoft Off

They keep on sending patches which bothered me some time, as here and there I need to modify my automation scripts which uses spread sheets.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have been trying to solve this issue for a while now and have finally caved in to ask for some help. Can someone give me some advice on how...
error : package does not exist when i try to import one pakage into other package .But actually package exist.what to do?
Hi, is there any mechanical engineer here, who has either worked, read, or done some project related to Plastic injection molding. I'm currently working with a plastics manufacturing company, but...
​ It's kind of strange that the most anticipated sample media from the latest crop of DSLRs is actually HD video, but that's the way the market's going, and the...
It is well-known that for images, symmetric wavelets have some advantages, does anyone know what they are and why? And is CDF 97 a symmetric filter?