CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@vishnu priya • 04 Feb, 2010
Hi CEans,
An off-campus session has been planned to be carried out for the passed out engineering students.

Venue : Kumaraguru College of Technology,Coimbatore.
Date : 07th February,Sunday.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 04 Feb, 2010 Thanks for the information, Priya. What's the reporting time?
@vishnu priya • 04 Feb, 2010 Not sure Biggie!!!
but just came to from my super seniors about this!!

I will gather more information on this and will post here!!!
@karthickkannan • 03 Nov, 2015 Hi, sir Im doing my be ece at final year .can I able to attend that t of off campus interview..?..
1.6k views

Related Posts

@cchandansjce · Apr 14, 2012

Hi Ceans , Can anybody give me the microcontroller code to monitor flow rate and volume of the liquid ??
1.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 16, 2011

Canon Rock is the 'Rock' version of popular composition 'Canon In D' by musician John Pachelbel, created by popular guitarist Jerry C. YouTube user 'FunTwo' casually played the song and...
1.3k views

@micheal john · May 26, 2013

I use internet download manager to download youtube videos and other sites video. i have been using IDM for past 2 years, but from past 2 month i have a...
32.9k views

@zaveri · Jul 15, 2012

What is the working principle of jet pumps and submersible pumps ? are submersible pumps just the water-resistant version of the centrifugal pumps ?
1.9k views

@anusha7407 · Jul 8, 2009

Can Ne 1 Post Me link 2 Download Ansys10.0 Free Dwnload WithOut Payement?😕 Thank u..! Peace..!
4k views