Offcampus Interview --Accenture @ Kumaraguru College of Technology,Coimbatore

Hi CEans,
An off-campus session has been planned to be carried out for the passed out engineering students.

Venue : Kumaraguru College of Technology,Coimbatore.
Date : 07th February,Sunday.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the information, Priya. What's the reporting time?
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Not sure Biggie!!!
    but just came to from my super seniors about this!!

I will gather more information on this and will post here!!!
  • karthickkannan
    karthickkannan
    Hi, sir Im doing my be ece at final year .can I able to attend that t of off campus interview..?..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone suggest where I can find a freelance electronic engineer to layout a very simple PC/104 PCB? I've tried guru.com but there doesn't seem to be any electronic engineers...
we know that memory is the basic requirement for all the things....even a variable occupy a memory in a space...my question is we know that objects and methods are present...
uploading will affect the harddisk? plz someone tell me whether the uploading and downloading to and fro from the internet will affect the health of the harddisk....if it is then...
A simple improvement to wireless telephones would be to have a design that could be conveniently carried in one's pants pocket. In the USA, sets of wireless telephones are commonly...
Hi everybody as we are going to have an inter college fest, we need sponsors for that. can anyone help me out it's urgent. Thanks In ADVANCE