Off Campus Recruitment - TechMahindra

[​IMG]

To apply for this: download the fresher.xls file from here:
fresher.xls download - 2shared

Follow the instructions given in the excel file & send it as an attachment with your application.

😀 I hope you find this information useful.

Credits: CEan Cooldudeiet

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Please Note:
    To download the fresher.xls file, check:

Save file to your PC: click here

at the bottom-right of that page.
  • chirag_kotadia
    chirag_kotadia
    Hey will there be another recruitment process from this company?
    I missed deadline.
    I also want to know that is it a s/w company or communication mnc??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WordPress recently discovered a minor security flaw in the installable version of WP 3.0.1 and has immediately released a security pack. WordPress officials have said that the security update 3.0.2...
I searched on the net and found out no method to add RSS feed to a facebook group. I wanted to upload CrazyEngineers' Forum Feed to the CE Group on...
Hi Engineers, Let's unite at the CrazyEngineers Group on Facebook & spread the word about CE through post updates on it's wall. Share the group with your friends & invite...
CEans, We announced that we're giving away special T-Shirts to our members who celebrated CrazyEngineers day with us: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...-those-who-celebrated-crazyengineers-day.html Here's a quick look at your t-shirts: Those who've been selected...
Larry and Sergey founded Google because they wanted to help solve really big problems using technology. And one of the big problems we’re working on today is car safety and...