Ofdm coding request

I need ofdm coding using two codes ie using convolutional code as inner code and some other code as outer code and the result ie The BER should as low as 10...pls help me

Replies

• thilakpandian
    thilakpandian
    coding must be in matlab
  • Thesis123
    Thesis123
    let me know how exactly you are writing the code, I may help you in this regard.
  • thilakpandian
    thilakpandian
    actually it is RRNS-convolutional concatenated code generation for OFDM based digital communication...here concatenating two code as inner code and outer code ...inner code as convoluitional code and outer code as residue code so that the BER effectively get reduced

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone know from where i get a brief idea about dos.h and graphics.h...????:sshhh:
hi friends any one know from where we get the source code of softtwares like vlc,window midia player, and other softwares....?????? . ๐Ÿ˜
Is there any particular website where we can get the information about latest websites or domains registered? If I want to know more details about any website like creator or...
please can you help me or suggest a seminar topic for my m.tech.waiting for the reply
hello CEans... the topic which i am posting now is a group discussion rather than a debate.. so place your views on this.here it goes. we all know that all...