OCTOBER FREE Photo Watermark License(Personal & Commercial USE FREE)

Most of the times, we don't need a complex photo editing tool to get the photos protected or beautiful. Simple, fast & easy photo editor, allows to batch process, is what we needed. That's all we need. www.watermark-software.com is one such tool that's worth of trying.
If you have this need, maybe you can take a try on it:watermark-software.com.
LICENSE: WS-WSWB-C043B00781-9F97CCF0C2-8230DEF0EC
Main Features:
1. Fastest add watermark to photos.
2. BATCH watermark photos, support batch editing like, Rename photos, Resize Photos, Add Frame and etc.
3. Support Strong Protection like tiling watermark.
4. EXIF: Support invisible watermark.
5. Processing within minutes.
6. Compatible with Windows 10 Perfectly(All Windows OS Compatible).
7. A Three-step to go software.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Works fine on linux too using latest wine-staging. Good job!

Screenshot from 2015-10-22 11-37-26

Screenshot from 2015-10-22 11-37-52

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i had completed my engineering 2013 from ECE after it i have cleared many govt. exam but not selected in ffinal merit ...so CDAC is good option for getting a...
This is vamsi pursuing 3rd Tech Mechanical Engg. From Nellore, AP, INDIA.
Hi, Can a DMA be used to transfer data from a physical device to main memory? What I am getting from the literature is that DMA moves the data from...
Is there anyone who can tell me more about this ? How does it work ? Whats it made of ? I cant find anything about it besides some pictures...
The Chinese electronics maker Lenovo has launched two new smartphones Vibe P1 and Vibe P1m in India with price tags of Rs. 15K and 8K respectively. Both the phones will...