Obstacle Avoiding Robat Using Arduino

Project Abstract / Summary : In today’s world ROBOTICS is a fast growing and interesting field. ROBOT has sufficient intelligence to cover the maximum area of provided space. There are several categories of robot navigation. Sensor based and vision based systems are the two major categories of them. Sensor based approach uses various kinds of sensors such as IR sensors and ultrasonic sensors. IR sensors are generally used for measuring the difference in reflectivity of surfaces depending on the properties like color, roughness.
Obstacle Avoiding Robot is a machine that can avoiding the obstacles in their path. Sensing the obstacle It has an infrared sensor which are used to sense the obstacles coming in between the path of ROBOT. It will move in a particular direction and avoid the obstacle which is coming in its path. Autonomous Intelligent Robots are robots that can perform desired tasks in unstructured environments without continuous human guidance. The minimum number of gearmotor allows the walking robot to minimize the power consumption while construct a program that can produce coordination of multi-degree of freedom for the movement of the robot. It is found that two gearmotors are sufficient to produce the basic walking robot and one voltage regulators are needed to control the load where it is capable of supplying enough current to drive two gearmotors for each wheel.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I will interested in ROBOTICS and i attend lot of classes about robot. So i think to develop a simple robot using an arduino. The arduino is very use full device to develop any kind of electronic equipment. A simple device that can store the program by using in our computer. So i will obtain this to use in my this project.

Project Highlights : Robotics and Automation based systems and technologies are vastly advancing in the field of computer engineering. Mostly in developed countries which are exposed to modern high end technologies, many researches are carried out in this field. These kinds of systems have
proved to be highly advantageous in many areas like educational, military and industrial applications. Main target of Obstacle Avoiding Robot is to provide the basis for improvement in robotics based systems for usage in various application scenarios mentioned above. Although this is carried out as a research project in Obstacle Avoiding robots, results of this project will be vastly advantageous in future researches as well as industry related applications. Especially engineering undergraduates in the field of computer technology should pay more attention to this field. Sufficient support and motivation should be provided to them from the universities.
In the process of development of the Obstacle Avoiding Robot, we identified some useful features. But according to the time limitations and the human resource limitations we could not go for such a big goal, but we would like to include them as future enhancements. As a conclusion it is to be emphasized the fact that Obstacle Avoiding Robot platform
can be very useful in research work as well as in industrial applications.

Project Category : Robotics / RC / Automation
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: SIMAT,Vavanoor
City: Pattambi
State: Kerala
Participating Team From: Second Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : In today’s world ROBOTICS is a fast growing and interesting field. ROBOT has sufficient intelligence to cover the maximum area of provided space. There are...
To commemorate Women's History Month this March, Qmed has created a [summary] of some of the most outstanding female inventors in the medical device field. 10 of Medtech's Greatest Women...
Project Abstract / Summary : IDEATION My ingenious idea and pragmatic plan deals with the development of ‘Smart Farming e-Monitoring System’ which is an organized 'Electronic' monitoring scheme in the...
Project Abstract / Summary : IDEATION My ingenious idea and pragmatic plan deals with the development of ‘Smart Farming e-Monitoring System’ which is an organized 'Electronic' monitoring scheme in the...
i am mechatronics engineer passed out last year.can i fill job application for assistant manager 2016 in General Insurance Corporation? plz reply me ASAP