Obama pledged Israel to Syria

Obama’s special envoy Feltman related to Syrian FM Obama’s promise to achieve peace between and Syria. Since Syrian demands are well-known and non-negotiable, the promise amounts to making Israel concede the Golan Heights and Lake Kineret to Syria.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello. I'm looking for a uC with 35~40 input pins and at least two good (12~16-bit) DAC. Perferably with an internal clock. The input pins are for the 25-note keyboard...
Hi frezz! I m a second year information technology student.i like to do summer training.please help me ,provide me knowledge about the companies providing training in this field... PLZ.......HELP ME...
I have an exam on Monday and haven't been able to get in touch with my lecturer for the topic so I'm in need of a little help understanding plugging...
Help for microcontrol project Hi, I'm a mechanical Engineer and I want to control : 5 motors in sequence on/off (stage 1) 2 motors after every stage 1 finished (stage...
There is gas supply system to excimer laser, and within this system there is a device, name and principle operation of which I would like to know. It has three...