Obama Or Romney - Who'd You Vote For?

The US presidential elections are just a few hours away. While those among us who're US citizens will actually vote; I was just thinking if CEans were to vote for Obama or Romney - who'd they vote for.

I'm creating an anonymous poll here and I welcome CEans to make a choice. Let's see who CEans like more.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Neither, voting for Gary Johnson, Libertarian Party.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    There is an American university professor whose election formula has correctly predicted every president since Ronald Regan's 1984 re-election. He says Obama will be re-elected according to his formula which has 13 keys. See the keys here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I have been trying to apply them to my own government.
    I like Obama because he is so fluent. Fluency tells alot about a person and their ability to lead.
    I'd vote for Obama. Just saying if I had to pick one it would be him. I can't give an educated answer because all I know is what the media shows me.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Found this while surfing random page

[​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE Designer
    I have been trying to apply them to my own government.
    I like Obama because he is so fluent. Fluency tells alot about a person and their ability to lead.
    Clarity of thoughts lead to fluency. I'm inclined to think Obama will win again.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The President is black, but you can't vote for skin. You vote for better man.

US citizens gave Oh bummer, oops I mean Obama a chance, he ain't did a shit of what he promised.
    Yes We Can, but No we didn't.

Time for change.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've often believed that the elections are just a formality to make people think that 'they' are electing their president. The show is run by greedy corporations, you see.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    I've often believed that the elections are just a formality to make people think that 'they' are electing their president. The show is run by greedy corporations, you see.
    In the world full of blinds, Man with "an eye" is the King.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    And If you would have tracked all the mess America is in I don't think Obama's Policy of cutting down out sourcing and stuff like that are going in his favour

He has lost his charm and rightly said He is just like a partially blind man leading a nation completely blind of it's future

Hope America has a so called future
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    The_Big_K
    This is especially so in America. I know of Americans living outside America who are voting online for Obama and their votes are not being registered. When contacting the agency they keep getting a bunch of excuses.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Obama won elections

"I so wish, I so wish, that I had been able to fulfill your hopes to lead the country in a different direction, but the nation chose another leader," Romney said in his concession speech.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Dark AGE continues

When will He Who Must Not Be Named Reign of Terror Be Over

PS No hard feelings wish He does not play another havoc role
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Obama's retweet breaks world record.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In designing seismic analysis or windload: What are the effect of slab opening? and how would be this model in structure in order the diaphragm cannot be affected and still...
Warm wishes to Everyone, Hello to, all the members of this community. This is Tarasto graid, a newcomer to this forum. I am here to communicate with all the members...
After almost 4 years I am back on desktop system. Please suggest some games which I can play on single PC. I have earlier played and liked games like Counter...
Nowadays almost everyone is someway or the other using information technology for their day to day activities. However we are Unaware and hardly bothered about the security issues associated to...
Hi Everybody, I am planning to buy a LED Tv this diwali. This is my first tv purchase since we are using a samsung CRT for the past 13years.Everybody I...