CrazyEngineers
  • CEans,

NVISION is the first-ever visual computing mega-event. It is big and far-reaching enough to gather together top visual computing professionals, world-class gamers, innovative artists and designers, and cutting-edge researchers to share their ideas, experiences, and passions.
    The universe of visual computing in one place, at one time.

Thousands of people will gather in downtown San Jose, California [25-27 August, 2008]
    • Enthusiasts: amateur and pro gamers, demosceners, game modders, machinima creators, and 3D artists
    • Technical and marketing professionals from:
      • Fortune 500 companies
      • CAD/design, medical, science, automotive, and mobile industries
      • Broadcast, video, and film industries
      • Supercomputing experts and researchers
      • Game developers
      • Hardware vendors, retailers, iCafe and gaming center managers and owners
      • Software vendors
    • Visitors looking to experience the latest in visual technologies
    • Press, analysts, and other industry influencers
    I'm glad to inform you that NVIDIA is willing to give free passes to CEans [​IMG]. If you are willing to attend the event, post your reply here and we'll arrange for free passes for you! 😀

For details, visit Data transfer overhead - Visio â„–20.08
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberAug 5, 2008

This is great stuff!! 😁
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 5, 2008

Update:

NVIDIA is willing to sponsor 20 General Admission passes (value $10 each) and 5 passes to the 6pm show of Video Games Live (value $50 each).

Even more fantastic! 😁
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberAug 5, 2008

Oh cool. Will they sponsor a British Airways return ticket from Mumbai to SFO and back? I will manage SFO to San Jose 😛
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 5, 2008

mayurpathak
    Oh cool. Will they sponsor a British Airways return ticket from Mumbai to SFO and back? I will manage SFO to San Jose 😛

Yes, your tickets are being booked for NVISION 2012. [​IMG]

PS: I'm kidding.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberAug 7, 2008

hey,sanjose is too far....aint they condusting such fair in India,CE can support them!!!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register