View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12921 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 5, 2008

NVISION 2008 by NVIDIA - We may get you free passes!

CEans,

NVISION is the first-ever visual computing mega-event. It is big and far-reaching enough to gather together top visual computing professionals, world-class gamers, innovative artists and designers, and cutting-edge researchers to share their ideas, experiences, and passions.
The universe of visual computing in one place, at one time.

Thousands of people will gather in downtown San Jose, California [25-27 August, 2008]
  • Enthusiasts: amateur and pro gamers, demosceners, game modders, machinima creators, and 3D artists
  • Technical and marketing professionals from:
    • Fortune 500 companies
    • CAD/design, medical, science, automotive, and mobile industries
    • Broadcast, video, and film industries
    • Supercomputing experts and researchers
    • Game developers
    • Hardware vendors, retailers, iCafe and gaming center managers and owners
    • Software vendors
  • Visitors looking to experience the latest in visual technologies
  • Press, analysts, and other industry influencers
I'm glad to inform you that NVIDIA is willing to give free passes to CEans [​IMG]. If you are willing to attend the event, post your reply here and we'll arrange for free passes for you! 😀

For details, visit NVISION 08 - The World of Visual Computing
Ashraf HZ
Ashraf HZ • Aug 5, 2008
This is great stuff!! 😁
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 5, 2008
Update:

NVIDIA is willing to sponsor 20 General Admission passes (value $10 each) and 5 passes to the 6pm show of Video Games Live (value $50 each).

Even more fantastic! 😁
Mayur Pathak
Mayur Pathak • Aug 6, 2008
Oh cool. Will they sponsor a British Airways return ticket from Mumbai to SFO and back? I will manage SFO to San Jose 😛
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 6, 2008
mayurpathak
Oh cool. Will they sponsor a British Airways return ticket from Mumbai to SFO and back? I will manage SFO to San Jose 😛

Yes, your tickets are being booked for NVISION 2012. [​IMG]

PS: I'm kidding.
hey,sanjose is too far....aint they condusting such fair in India,CE can support them!!!

Share this content on your social channels -