NurtureTalent: Finance For Entrepreneurs Workshop

Schedule:

March 27, Saturday. Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
28 March, 2010. Time: 10 AM - 12 PM

The aim of this workshop is to give insights into finance related issues of entrepreneurs and startups. Entrepreneurs will get to learn about Financial Projections, financial statements - Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Profit and Loss and Breakeven Analysis. This workshop is for entrepreneurs and startups to learn the fundamentals of finance required to make a business plan and gives orientation on the various aspects related to entrepreneurship. You also get a chance to meet the investors and learn from their experiences.

This workshop is a part of a series of knowledge sharing sessions, exclusively designed for you to get introduced to the fundamentals of entrepreneurship. With greater insights in entrepreneurship, these workshops are expected to put you on a pedestal for future success.

Hurry, registration for workshop is on first come first basis.

About Mumbai Angels:

Mumbai Angels (Mumbai Angels) is India's premier angel investment group. Founded in November, 2006, it has done over 20 deals in last 3 years. It has over 85 members and has previously invested in companies like mKhoj (now Inmobi), Myntra, Apalya, Reverse Logistics and Speakwell. The group is sector agnostic and members primarily invest upto 2.5 crore in a company.

About Nurture Talent Academy:
Nurture Talent Academy (#-Link-Snipped-#) is India's 1st Training Institute for Entrepreneurs. It provides training and mentoring to entrepreneurs and conducts a 1-monthNurture Talent Program, which covers all aspects of starting a venture like sales, marketing, finance, HR, legal, taxation and how to make a business plan.

For further queries:
#-Link-Snipped-#
+91-9833410822

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Godaddy Inc., world's largest domain name registrar has said that they will stop selling the .CN domain names. Reason: “We were having to contact Chinese users to ask for their...
Hello can anyone explain for me the differences between : 1. IR transmitter and receiver. 2. RF transmitter and receiver. 3. AM transmitter and receiver. and I want the advantages...
😕 hi my ceian friends can anyone of u tell me the program in java which generates its own source code as its output????
hey can anyone please tell me how to pass values using anchor tag in jsp.i need to pass dynamic values using the anchor tag.
hi everyone, i am using a pump to transfer paint and my pump rating is found to be 0.165 gpm. but i am wondering if the diameter of the tubing...