Nurture Talent's Business Plan For Entrepreneurs

This workshop covers all aspects of making a formal business plan, including a hands on exercise specific to your startup.
The following topics will be covered in details:

• process of writing a business plan
  • key elements like financials, marketing, team, assumptions and executive summary.
  • customising a plan for investors
  • dos and donts, common mistakes
Free templates, excel sheet and formats will be shared with all participants before the workshop. You also get a chance to learn from successful entrepreneurs and investors.

Note - Lunch is included in the fees.

Agenda
Do you want to start your own venture?
Have a great idea but cannot articulate it in a formal document?
Dont know what investors look for in a business plan?

Business Plan is the key element for an entrepreneur in the lifecycle of his/her startup. It is required to communicate the essential elements of the business to investors, employees and key customers. This workshop is aimed at helping all entrepreneurs create a formal business plan for their business.

The workshop will follow below agenda:

• 9.30 AM - 10 AM - Introductions
  • 10 AM - 11 AM - Key elements of business plan - financials, marketing, team, assumptions
  • 11 AM - 12.30 PM - Standard formats for presentation, excel and word templates
  • 12.30 PM - 1.30 PM - Dos and donts, Common mistakes in a business plan
  • 1.30 PM - 2.30 PM - Lunch
  • 2.30 PM - 5 PM - Hands on session and review - make your own business plan under expert guidance
You also get a chance to learn from successful entrepreneurs and investors.

About Nurture Talent Academy
Nurture Talent Academy, India's 1st training institute for entrepreneurs, has done over 20 workshops across 7 cities, attended by 275 startups, with over 90% satisfaction rate. Topics covered include finance, marketing and business plan. Amit Grover, Founder, is an IIT Delhi and IIM Indore alumnus, and is a member of Mumbai Angels, having led over 20 early stage investments over 3.5 years.

Contact Details
Amit Grover
Ph - 09833410822
Email - #-Link-Snipped-#

Date: July 17, 2010 Time: 10.00 am - 5:00 pm Venue:
Convention Center,
Indian Medical Association, Adjacent ITO Building, IP Marg
New delhi, Delhi - 110001

Date: July 18, 2010 Time: 10.00 am - 5:00 pm Venue:
ETEN CA, M49,
OLD DLF Colony, Near Sector 14, Gurgaon , Delhi NCR

Date: July 24, 2010 Time: 10.00 am - 5:00 pm Venue:
Hotel Coronet, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 400063

Date: July 31, 2010 Time: 10.00 am - 5:00 pm Venue:
Hotel Regaalis, Lavelle Road, Bangalore Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560001

Date: Aug 1, 2010 Time: 10.00 am - 5:00 pm Venue:
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Date: Aug 21, 2010 Time: 10.00 am - 5:00 pm Venue:
Kredent Academy,
Pretoria Street,
Kolkata,, West Bengal 700001

Registration Charges:
Rs.2500/-

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello This is Gareth Jones, just joined the forum... I am working as manager at CNM Online... Hope to have great time here regards
hello guys....am new to ce...plz,guide me how to use it.....😀
click on quick result and write your reply. then,click on submit and ur reply will be submitted.
Hello everybody! I have completed B.Tech. (Electronics and Communications) in 2010 with aggregate 60% marks. Now I want to do a certification in electronics, but I don't have knowledge about...
This is the error in page Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729) Timestamp: Mon,...