Numerical Methods Practical applications

Numerical Methods is one of the horridet and formulae filled subject I have ever seen. That being said I sort of detested it. Still the credits that offers is really high and looks tempting as well

Can anyone tell me the practical application in any of the real time devices or techniques where the applications of Numerical methods is seen?

I heard that one way or other it is used for predicting some thing or the other in some coding techniques I am not sure where and how?

Can you please post about the applications of those formulas here and why is it a need for any Electronic Student

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, I am a 5th semester CS&E student. I have recently heard about the java-android certification course offered at S.T.D.C ( C-DAC trivandrum ). I like to join it....
Are the bloggers, website owners and freelancers liable for paying service tax, if so is there any exemptions? I talked to my younger brother and he told in case of...
Sir Richard Branson's rolled up sleeves to make the space flights accessible to (wealthy) humans. His company, Virgin Galactic, is on a mission of developing spaceships that will carry humans...
What will be best track to achieve the high speed in a vehicle? There are many cars in the world and many tracks to assist them to achieve the best...
I am just researching on some of the plants especially the oil extracting plants as a biotechnology product in farm technology I came across with these lists which are majorly...