Now tweet and get featured on search engine

Search giants Google and Microsoft are both looking to sign a deal with Twitter. The deal would allow the search engines to update their webpage in real time on what is the latest interesting thing that people are tweeting about.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interesting! So I'm guessing that the search engines are demanding that the search engines should be able to list out what's the hottest trend on Twitter. 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good initiative 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the rapid growth of high technology, computer , telephone and other communication tools have become more and more important in our daily life, so what people have gradually ignored...
Do you think technology has made the world a better place to live and our lives easier? Is technology a boon or a bane? Let's discuss.
Hello This is Rony Dsouza from USA Thanks
I'm wondering what software can startups use to keep the costs minimum and get the work done. The basic minimum requirement can start with - OS: Ubuntu / Windows Office...
Marketing firm QuinStreet has bought the domain name "Insure.com" for eye-popping $16 million! I'm unable to load the website in my browser for God-only-knows reason! Hah!