Now Google will own your Internal Business Videos

It seems to me that at some point of time in future, everything will be 'Google'. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ . Google has recently launched Video For Business - a service aimed at hosting your internal business videos. The service is included for free [with 3GB of storage space] in Google Apps Premier Edition.

Read the report on TechCrunch -

#-Link-Snipped-#

[โ€‹IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CE guys, i want to develop a project ( most preferably in VB ). Project should be Live Project like Transport system Courier Service and also should not contain...
Its Official ! We have 19,000 Crazy Engineers on CE! ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome our 19,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan - chankara ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Discuss the announcement One Nine Zero Zero Zero - 19000 Crazy Engineers! in this thread. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hi all, I am facing a problem with my dhcp client. pc1 is not picking ip from dhcp,i restarted it & restored o.s. but problem is same. when connecting other...
I personally know lot of wannabe entrepreneurs who are too scared to leave their cushy jobs and take that plunge into the sea of entrepreneurship. So why is it so...