Notion ink adam to get ice cream sandwich (android 4) update

Notion ink's adam tablet received a mixed response from the reviewers. Those who decided to give the tablet a try will now be pleasantly surprised - Notion Ink's just teased users with the fresh ICS alpha running on Adam. Check this video -

Major fixes include:

Audio, Sensors (including Compass), BluetoothSleep bug partially fixed (you need to change the wi-fi policy for this) In case you have installed and device is not coming out of sleep, there is a re-set button near the MicroSD card. Press it to reset the device. Once it boots, turn on wifi, go to advanced settings, set “Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep” to “Never”. It’s a known bug (mentioned in the blog as well) and will be resolved in the next drop. You must keep the “Wi-Fi on during sleep” set to Never.

Accelerated Video, Wi-Fi, HDMI Video (no sound), Capacitive Buttons, Back Buttons, SD Card Mount, GPS, 120dpi launcher fix, 0.39 Kernel

More: 3G, Camera, USB plugged-in at boot, USB mass storage and MTP, USB Flash, Drive, Light Sensor, Sleep Bug, Video Acceleration for High Quality YouTube Video, HDMI Sound.

Further details: Here is the Alpha! – notionink

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wikipedia founder has said that the most popular online encyclopedia in the world - Wikipedia will go 'dark' on Wednesday January 18 to protest SOPA. If the official stats are...
Google seems to be quite picky about the kind of candidates they select for the personal interviews. Only one of my ex-colleagues was actually considered for a technical interview by...
Here is a list of project ideas for projects about Embedded and Microcontroller systems. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well...
I am Koushik Padmanaban.Currently pursuing my electronics and communication degree at Kumaraguru College of Technology,Coimbatore. I am very much interested in technology and innovation.
You can get US$15,000,000 from Qualcomm if you can show a device that can diagnose non contact 15 diseases across 30 people in three days. https://medtechinsider.com/archives/26496 That was an error....