Note To IIT KGP Robotix 2013 Organising Team

Dear Robotix 2013 organising team,

We know promoting your event is a good thing, however spamming forums with copy pasted messages from your own website and adding links everywhere isn't good. Have someone write some original event description and create on dedicated thread in this section. If you have updates to post, post in that thread.

Don't spam our boards. We've cleaned up all the accounts you had created on the site to promote your event.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft so.cl (read social) is live for everyone. The website's come out of beta from several months of testing. Initially, the so.cl networking was available only to select college students...
and what is the importance and use of this fourier series,transforms and laplace transforms in electrical engg.
Hello Friends I am in development since last 1.5 years and but now I am fed up of development, but it is also true that I have only interest in...
hi friends.i have an interest to do the project based on the concept of fluorescent light or about fuse ...can u give any idea..........first give me the detail information about...
Kurukshetra 2013 – The International Techno-Management festival that puts College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, a cut above the rest! Uniquely placed as the first ever student organized event with...