not access fast internet

my mobile modeli1 sony Ericssonw200i i can not access fast internet in laptop

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Is your service provider supporting 3G Network? If so, enable it, which will save your mobile batter as well as the speed of data transfer will be excellent! 😀 All the best... 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am a Final Year Electronics Engineering student, i want to use mplab for PIC12F675, but i don't have any idea how to use it. Can somebody help me...
Hi All, I am facing one problem regarding passing my one value as HttpHeader[Note: not as a hidden field or parameter] from one JSP page to another. Can anyone has...
I'm sure you've read our coverage of newly launched 'Thunderbolt' high-speed data transfer technology. The technology has been jointly developed by electronic giants Apple & Intel. I'd like to welcome...
I'm really impressed by the Thunderbolt technology developed by Apple and Intel. It's the latest CS/IT/Electronics Seminar Topic which you can use for your presentation. We've a separate discussion thread...
This would be a typical news item but I'd like to discuss this from a CS engineering perspective. The biggest challenge in front of Google is that they should filter...