Not able to open saved jmx file in apache jmeter

when i create a new test plan in jmeter and save it as plan or save selection as any .jmx file and go back and try to open it...nothing comes up, but just an empty jmeter workspace.
its urgent for a heavy load testing. please reply ASAP.

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Really I don't know much about this but try to slove

use JMeter to create your .jmx files and place them under the src/test/jmeter directory.

I hope these link will help you

#-Link-Snipped-#

and

LoadRunner tutorials
  • charu1verma
    charu1verma
    i am able to open the sample jmx files which were there by default, when i installed jmeter. but when i create my own files and save them as plan or something. they dont open.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Delhi High Court continues to remain tough on the issues of software piracy in the country Check out this Post Unlicensed software use! Pay Rs.10 Lakh: HC to firm...
Also i am not able to open saved jmx plan files. my email is i ran few tests. i do get some very useful performace results abt the site...
Apple has been well known for making a compact phone which prevents software bugs. But now a bug in Safari browser in iPhone has surfaced which can be pretty costly...
Microsoft recently opened its Chicago Data Center. In its first phase, the ground floor of the facility is designed to hold up to 56 containers, each filled with anywhere from...
hi everyone, can u please tell me that if CPU time is shared among running processes then why we talk about virtual processors creation in non distributed system for multiple...