Non Technical Seminar Topic

Hi friends am a student of University of Adelaide, Australia. I need one innovative non technical seminar topic like Solar powered Catamaran, Automatic Car parking System.
Please give me your ideas very fast.
Thanks & Regards
Gopikrishn

Replies

• imgopi
    imgopi
    This is like a business proposal, so share your ideas quickly
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are there any limitations on how non-technical the topic can be?
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are there any limitations on how non-technical the topic can be?
    There is no limits and conditions
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    imgopi
    There is no limits and conditions
    Why not choose the topics you've mentioned already? If it's a seminar, you could talk about the 5G technology or why projects like Curiosity are waste of resources? That'd be an interesting topic.

If the topic has to be on the 'business' lines, you may talk about portable water purifiers.
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not choose the topics you've mentioned already? If it's a seminar, you could talk about the 5G technology or why projects like Curiosity are waste of resources? That'd be an interesting topic.

If the topic has to be on the 'business' lines, you may talk about portable water purifiers.

Hi This is my scenario

Scenario

Marine Ecopower Pty Ltd (MECO) offers ecologically sustainable power solutions for marine vessels. MECO provides fully-electric solar-powered installations and will install its power systems either in new vessels or install them as re-power units in existing vessels. Refer to the Business Scenario information on MyUni.

Your Task

Your task in this assignment is to prepare, and present to the MECO Management Board, a business case for an improvement to the business solutions offered by MECO.

The source of the improvement could emanate from:

· A safety assessment

· A technology assessment

· An assessment of the business service (improvement to the service or extension of the service)

· Competitor evaluations

· Market trends
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    So In what Way I can improve their solutions. My openion is to take safety assessment
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    Please friends Share your ideas I have 12 hours to complete this task.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is a different question, right? We can't expect more responses because this topic will be ignored by CEans (from the title).
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    Okay

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

.. thought 10 times before I shared, but finally I am doing it! share and respect!
hey guys, anyone heard about BIT ALLAHABAD center? please tell me about it's M.Tech(CS) course,placement,faculties etc. thanx
Engineers at MIT get to work on seriously awesome stuff. They've created 'Helios' to take on the DARPA challenge to develop a dexterous mobile robot that can navigate itself through...
Here's an effort to resurrect one of the best phones ever made - N900 - in an opensource way. If you love open technology, show your support. https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1369343#post1369343
If you are an Infosys employee or looking to join Infosys in coming days - be aware that Infosys might be cutting down on the on-site staff as a cost...