CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@imgopi • 25 Aug, 2013
Hi friends am a student of University of Adelaide, Australia. I need one innovative non technical seminar topic like Solar powered Catamaran, Automatic Car parking System.
Please give me your ideas very fast.
Thanks & Regards
Gopikrishn
@imgopi • 25 Aug, 2013 This is like a business proposal, so share your ideas quickly
@Kaustubh Katdare • 26 Aug, 2013 Are there any limitations on how non-technical the topic can be?
@imgopi • 26 Aug, 2013
Kaustubh Katdare
Are there any limitations on how non-technical the topic can be?
There is no limits and conditions
@Kaustubh Katdare • 26 Aug, 2013
imgopi
There is no limits and conditions
Why not choose the topics you've mentioned already? If it's a seminar, you could talk about the 5G technology or why projects like Curiosity are waste of resources? That'd be an interesting topic.

If the topic has to be on the 'business' lines, you may talk about portable water purifiers.
@imgopi • 26 Aug, 2013
Kaustubh Katdare
Why not choose the topics you've mentioned already? If it's a seminar, you could talk about the 5G technology or why projects like Curiosity are waste of resources? That'd be an interesting topic.

If the topic has to be on the 'business' lines, you may talk about portable water purifiers.

Hi This is my scenario

Scenario

Marine Ecopower Pty Ltd (MECO) offers ecologically sustainable power solutions for marine vessels. MECO provides fully-electric solar-powered installations and will install its power systems either in new vessels or install them as re-power units in existing vessels. Refer to the Business Scenario information on MyUni.

Your Task

Your task in this assignment is to prepare, and present to the MECO Management Board, a business case for an improvement to the business solutions offered by MECO.

The source of the improvement could emanate from:

· A safety assessment

· A technology assessment

· An assessment of the business service (improvement to the service or extension of the service)

· Competitor evaluations

· Market trends
@imgopi • 26 Aug, 2013 So In what Way I can improve their solutions. My openion is to take safety assessment
@imgopi • 26 Aug, 2013 Please friends Share your ideas I have 12 hours to complete this task.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 26 Aug, 2013 This is a different question, right? We can't expect more responses because this topic will be ignored by CEans (from the title).
@imgopi • 26 Aug, 2013 Okay
@Ankita Katdare • 20 Feb, 2020

Let's see if we can add value to this question. I am presenting some ideas from the top of my head. Would love it, if all of you can chip in too!

1. Non technical topics on current affairs

• Impact of current education system
  • How smartphone addiction affects our society.
  • Is climate change real? How to tackle it?
  • What topics can startups work on?
  • Role of youth in politics
  • Tackling air pollution

(Suggestion: Go and refer TED talks. It's a great source of inspiration for topics in every field be it innovation or business)

2. Non technical topics for articles or speech or report writing

• Does India need more people to go into psychotherapy
  • How to tackle mass mentality of finding loopholes in systems
  • Is the new generation more active or laid back than older generations?
  • How to be a jack of all trades and master of none and still win big?

3. Funny non technical topics:

• Why I don't want to be a millionaire
  • Experience Murphy's Laws in real life.
  • My most profitable mistake.
  • Disaster that turned out to be a blessing in disguise
  • Why it's ok to be a rat in the rat race ? 

Using these 3 points as guidelines, please put in more ideas and suggestions.

@Teja Reddy • 25 Feb, 2020

Is sport really good for us?

Mental Health

Men are happier than women

The 3 biggest lies by women

@Mohana Chandra • 25 Feb, 2020

How do smartphones affect our lives?

What is the growth of Technology then and now?

Will India be a developed country?

How to eradicate Poverty?

How teamwork helps to gain Success?

@supriya VN gowda • 26 Feb, 2020

How social media will affect youths

How to control traffic

Using robots is beneficial or not

Benefits of using solar energy

Benefits of Renewable resources

Disaster management

How Entrepreneurship benefits freshers

14.8k views

Related Posts

@Farjand · Mar 6, 2011

Friends can you imagine life without plastics? Well possibly no. Humans have invented plastics recently may be about 1800 A.D. Well so let us discuss the process of plastic molding....
1.9k views

@Mahesh Shelke · May 24, 2012

Can Anyone please post Solid Edge v 20 tutorials .. I have searched internet but coulldnt get any :S
1.2k views

@kalyani soholkar · Feb 23, 2015

Project Abstract / Summary : 1)Autonomous mode- The project consists of a Firebird V Atmega 2560 Robot. There are two fields on either side of a white line(fig.1.1). The robot...
1.3k views

@Janaa karti · Feb 26, 2015

frnz i need topology and detailed block diagram of wifi transmitter and reciever
1.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 23, 2013

The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 was launched by the Korean company in November and today it if officially unveiling in India. Bigger in size and processing power than it's younger...
2.5k views