Non-Technical Founders Starting A Technical Startup

Stumbled upon an article on medium that totally reflects the thoughts running through my head about a year and a half ago. All our plans to take CrazyEngineers to the next level got delayed by about 4 years because we kept outsourcing our 'startup', until we decided to take total control about a year ago.

The point number 1 in that article actually makes total sense. The goals of the freelancer and your company's goals are totally not aligned; which creates delays. Please do read the article and share your thoughts. Especially, the key action items you think can be derived from it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As i am fresher ,engineering graduated in information technology now i am preparing for various jobs interviews and mock test ,so it would be pleasure if some one suggest me...
If you have had the chance of watching the short lived American TV show “Lie to Me”, you might know a thing or two about microexpressions and their importance in...
I AM STUDYING MICROCONTROLLER 8051 SUBJECT, WHILE DOING PROGRAM OF TIMER OPERATION, I HAVE FOUND SOME PROBLEM IN THE MODE 2 OF TIMER OPERATION IN WHICH CONTENTS PRESENT IN THx...
Indian smartphone manufacturer Micromax has put up its new smartphone, the Canvas Amaze for sale. A few days after surfacing on the company’s official website, the Micromax Canvas Amaze went...
how to choose any specific filed , like engineering , doctor , Vakil etc