Non-Engineers Are Taking Up IT Jobs - Should You Be Worried?

Times Of India has reported that the non-engineering graduates have been taking up IT jobs and the demand for non-engineers is growing. Last year about 20-23% of the IT jobs were available for the non-engineers; but this year the demand is up to about 60%, mainly for the B.Sc and B.Com graduates.

Do you think engineering graduates should be worried?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had a great time in gong for one of the promotional outings of a renowned well established NGO based in Chennai. When I was talking to a few people...
Dear friend, I am Second year engineering student my mini project is topology,when i run my cpp mini project then automatically print the garbage value. So plz any one can...
Hi Friends, I am in 2nd year(Mechanical) I got little confusion between Supercharging and Turbocharging?
We've been waiting and writing about Reliance 4G launch in India. Just a few minutes ago, the billionaire brothers shook hands allowing Reliance Jio Infocomm (led by Mukesh Ambani) to...
Finally, we've Wi-Fi in trains! The New-Delhi - Howrah Rajdhani express has began offering free Wi-Fi services to the passengers. The Internet speeds are nice too, with 4 Mbps download...