Nokia X7-00 Smartphone

Nokia X7-00 the much awaited Nokia smartphone is expected to make a debut at Mobile World Congress in February 2011 at Barcelona. The leaked videos show NFS Shift being played on the device boasting the hardware & software capabilities of the phone. X7-00 runs on Symbian Operating System and features 720 MHz processor. Though these [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We're almost ready with the Video contest. The overall plan is as follows - 1. Launch the contest. On Jan 20th. 2. Participants to submit their videos by 10th February....
Hi friends, I would like to buy a laptop with core i3 processor but the dealer is suggesting me to buy core 2 duo because he is telling me that...
BSNL 3G set the Indian Internet World ablaze by being the first one to offer 3G connection speeds over wireless data modems. The BSNL EVDO service was a big flop...
CEans, Here's something I'm sure you'd like. Check out the video series titled "Shooting The Pirates With Lasers" on Engineering.com - TWIE 46: Shooting Pirates With Lasers - This Week...
HCL Technologies is hiring freshers 2010 walk-in on 22nd January 2011. Basic eligibility criteria BE/ BTech(CS/ ECE/ EEE/IT/ IS) or MCA degree (2010 batch graduates only) 65% in 10th, 12th,...