Nokia X3-02 Features, Performance

ya me too ....i will enjoy a lot in this section.one thing i want to know it is that Nokia had recently launched X3-02 well frnds who know about its performance, working ,features may help me......i want to buy a new mobile but its feature touch and type is making me to to buy it...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moved your post to a new thread 😀
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    sorry biggie i am not getting where to post my question....sometimes help me biggie
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Saijayadeep
    sorry biggie i am not getting where to post my question....sometimes help me biggie
    Don't worry, not a big deal. I simply moved your post to form a new thread under the gadgets & software section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Folks at Pluggd.in broke out news today that Amazon - world's biggest online retailer is now entering in India and they are likely to partner with an existing ecommerce portal....
The 10.6.8 update is recommended for all servers currently running Snow Leopard Server. This update includes general operating system fixes, as well as specific fixes for: properly displaying videos in...
Samsung recently released KIES software of Mac OSX which now supports Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. The new version is ver.1.0.0.11062_33 and it can be downloaded from the following link -...
Hello i m swapnil m in final year i have to submit the final year project so please suggest me some good topics to sreate project in java thank u...
consider a very simple circuit consisting of resistor and a dc voltage source. How do electrons move in the wire(connecting resistor and source) when there is no potential difference across...