Nokia Ringtone Challenge - Submit Yours!

Nokia and Audiodraft have teamed up to launch the Nokia Ringtone challenge in India and in several other parts of the country. The challenge is simple; submit and original ringtone and get a cool prize. The aim is to create 'local' ringtones for Nokia mobiles. Nokia's team of sound engineers will listen to all the tunes submitted and shortlist 5 final ringtones. The details of this contest are available here: Audiodraft Contest | Nokia Regional Ringtones: India

If you submit a ringtone, do let us know so that we can help you popularize it and make one of our CEans win 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The question is simple and I want simple answers. Will you buy the New iPad once it's available in your country? Yes or No? Why? My answer: No. Because I...
I am planning to buy a mobile which can support AT&T Connect Participant Application . On official website they have applicaiton for iPhone and BlackBerry . But are these applications...
Dear New Member! Welcome to CrazyEngineers (CE)! We thank you for choosing to be a part of CrazyEngineers ever growing community of engineers like you. The intention of this post...
Biomed Central, the open access publisher carried an item on yabi. yabi is an open source software for transparent access to high performance computing. Mainly intended for life science applications,...
Google has just launched the Go 1 version of the Go Project. Go 1 is not a complete redesign of the existing Go language, rather, it's a clean up job...