CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ambarish Ganesh • 24 Dec, 2013 • 1 like
Nokia has done away with it Android project, floated some rumors earlier, but now the famous @evleaks has revealed that the Finnish manufacturer is gearing up for the launch of its first budget Android phone Nokia Normandy (codename). The tweet even suggests that the launch may happen before end-2013. He's even released a pictured of the phone in question.

Nokia_Normandy

There are just too many rumors clouding our judgement at the moment. While one rumor still sticks to the point that Microsoft's Nokia acquisition has nullified the Android project, there is this other which says that the team working on Normandy is now focusing on the development/betterment of wireless charging. Another hints at Nokia working on wearables (and this seems most plausible, as wearable is where the future is.)

If Nokia Normandy does get to become a reality, the color options on it include lime green, while, yellow, red, blue and black. Well, for now we'll just count our chickens.
@Satya Swaroop Dash • 24 Dec, 2013 • 1 like You are right @Ambarish Ganesh .
There are just too many rumours flying around to know whats what but evleaks has been a trusted source for Nokia rumours as it always manages to get official product shots. So if Microsoft would have actually stopped the project they would have allowed the product shots to be taken. Even though I am always dreaming about the relationship of Android and Nokia the new leak about onscreen buttons in Windows Phone 8.1 has definitely killed the above dream as the Normandy could be a Windows Phone 8.1 device.
3.4k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 10, 2014

CEans, Few weeks ago, we decided to design and launch the CrazyEngineers T-Shirts and were first two batches were sold out in just few days. A lot of you asked...
4.5k views

@Wuebbs007 · Feb 24, 2011

Just trying to get ideas for a project and was wondering what materials i could use to build the body that would attach to a frame like body panels of...
7.5k views

@Chaitanya Kukde · Sep 28, 2014

LED systems are already a hot property all over the world. From portable electronics, smartphones to home lighting solutions, LEDs can replace conventional lighting in almost all areas. A recent...
6.1k views

@piyushh · Jan 9, 2010

do any one have Millman Halkias INTEGRATED ELECTRONICS solution..i need it really...i got to appear in one comptetive exams next month..i need the solutions of that book. specially.the questions which...
4.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 5, 2014

Bajaj Pulsar Super Sport 400SS has been unveiled at the Auto Expo In Noida. The bike looks stunning and there are a lot of interesting things about the bike, it...
48.4k views