Nokia Lumia 900 To Cost Rs. 28000 in India!

Nokia Lumia 900 is expected to cost Rs. 28000 in India according to BGR.in. Nokia has already began training its sales team on the two new phones Nokia Lumia 900 and Nokia Lumia 610. The phone is expected to arrive in the markets sometime in June. Lumia has received positive responses from the reviewers all over the world.

Is anyone planning to buy a Lumia in the next month?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Now Nokia looks promising on price...
    they should have banged Lumia 900 with Pureview Camera technology.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ianoop
    Now Nokia looks promising on price...
    they should have banged Lumia 900 with Pureview Camera technology.
    I don't get the fuss around PureView technology. More number of pixels don't add to the overall image quality. It's just an indication of how much can you enlarge any photo without compromising on the quality. Does anyone know what's the average filesize of the photo captured at ~40 mega pixels?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    In reviews and photos given on web shows that it has best of camera in mobile because of sensor size and pureview processing system. Offcourse 41MP is just to get attention of people.

but if they would have come with Mango OS + pureview technology in lumia kind of phone then Nokia would be better and competative in high end phones.
  • Satish CPT
    Satish CPT
    The_Big_K
    Nokia Lumia 900 is expected to cost Rs. 28000 in India according to BGR.in. Nokia has already began training its sales team on the two new phones Nokia Lumia 900 and Nokia Lumia 610. The phone is expected to arrive in the markets sometime in June. Lumia has received positive responses from the reviewers all over the world.

Is anyone planning to buy a Lumia in the next month?
    This is insane 😐 I bought my Lumia 800 for 27,800 😐 Sadness...........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Government of India has imposed a new system for engineering & IIT admissions starting year 2013. Now, in order to secure admission in IIT, only JEE (now replaced by a...
Tata Docomo has launched TwittCom a new service that lets you activate and recharge online via Twitter. The service is currently available to all the GSM customers of Tata. To...
Fuelled by global ambition, Jaguar Land Rover is painting an impressive picture of success. With an incredibly diverse and enticing product mix, strong growth in key global markets, and some...
I'm just one freshman in the field of software, and programed many java projects.so help me.
hey guys am working on a labview project and i need to capture images from the webcam.....anybody with idea on how to capture this images and these images will be...