Nokia Lumia 520 India Launch Soon

Nokia's going bullish on the Lumia brand in the Indian markets and the latest Lumia 520 is expected to launch in India in the next few days. The phone was announced by Nokia at the Mobile World Congress in February this year and the budget cautious people would love to know that this is the cheapest Windows 8 powered phone available. However there is no official word on the price of the phone yet.

Nokia-Lumia-520

Here's a quick overview of the hardware specs -

1. Dimensions: 119.9 x 64 x9.9 mm
  2. Weight: 124 grams
  3. Display: 4-inch WVGA, 235 ppi
  4. Processor: 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play
  5. RAM: 512 MB
  6. Camera Rear: 5MP
  7. Storage: 8GB inbuilt, extensible through microSD card.
  8. USB 2.0
  9. Bluetooth 3.0
  10. Wireless: WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
  11. Battery: 1430 mAh
The specifications of the phone are almost in sync with what you'll find on most entry-level smartphones. There's no NFC, if that matters to you. Windows phone marketplace is growing rapidly with most popular applications on Android and iOS already available on Windows platform.
The price of the phone is expected to be about Rs. 10,000 in India. I believe Lumia 520 would be a great phone to buy for that price. What do you think?

Replies

• babumoshaaye
    babumoshaaye
    The look and the feel of the phone is too good. Saw the hands on MWC video and I guess, this phone would do great if the price is kept around 8k in India, being a windows phone. And finally, here people are pretty much loyal to Nokia. So, I think it will do great in the market, only if it is kept cheaper than the rival Android smartphones.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have one new HC SR04, i have few serious doubts about it... 1. how can i test it. 2. i tried watcing its echo on DSO but it was...
kindly someone help me to resolve d problem.....
i want to ask about my final year project,my field is development,i was thinking about to work on .net or yii framework, can anyone give me some ideas,or can anyone...
How can we make this door lock so that you can operate it by a text message or phone call(signal)...Need Suggeestions please
My name is Hamza Immurana, a Ghanaian student studying Telecom Engineering..like reading and solving problems