Nokia Lumia 510 price slashed in India

Nokia Lumia 510 has undergone a major price slash in India and is available online at a price as low as Rs. 6200.
The specifications of Nokia Lumia 510 are

- 4 inch touchscreen
- 256MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory, no microSD slot
- 5MP camera
- 800MHz Snapdragon (Cortex A5) processor
- 1300mAh battery with 6 hours talk-time, 738 hours standby time
- Windows Phone 7.8

Certainly, with these specifications, the phone looks a great deal at Rs 6000. Nokia has also launched a new phone Nokia Asha 501 recently at Rs 5000 with quite underprivileged specs when compared to Lumia 510.

Do you think this price slash is going to impact Asha 501's sales?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is a post in CE that shows how HyQ quadruped robot was able to walk freely: https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...f-technology-iit-hyq-robot.54324/#post-218685 Now, the same robot has been incorporated with reflex feature that allows...
Why not have an 'unofficial' discussion thread for CEoM August 2013? 😀 . I see that this month's CEoM is going to be very special. Unlike last time, I don't...
I have been reading about Big Data technologies off late and gathered that Big data is the need of the hour because of the growing size of data and RDBMS's...
i am undergoing 6 month industrial training in java..and i feel somewhere my oops concepts are still weak..should i do a c++ course along with it?? i think i'll mix...
The USB 3.0 promoter group has announced the availability of USB 3.1 specifications. What's the most important point to notice is that the new standard will offer whooping 10 Gbps...