Nokia launched new smartphone in India: Lumia 610

On Friday, after success of Lumia 800 (Rs24,999) and Lumia 710 (Rs15,999) Nokia had launched Nokia Lumia 610 with the price of 12,999. Per Vipul Mehrotra, director-smart devices, Nokia India, "The smartphone will introduce Windows Phone to a new generation of smartphone users". Per him, this is designed for youths that are interested in smart phones and probably going for their first smartphone.

Lumia 610 would be running on Windows Phone 7.5and equipped with 800 MHz processor and 8 GB of internal storage and features 3.7-inch display and a 5MP camera

I am very sure we are going to have a detailed review of the device by CE editors or in Gadget section. Future will let us know that Indian Youth would like this device or it will be merely be another addition in Nokia's repository.

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which are the main companies which took placements from this college and what about the highest & averaga package.......... r u in final year..........?????
After yesterday's scintillating century by Chris Gayle studded with 9 sixes I was just thinking that is Chris Gayle is the most explosive and consistent player for T20 and 50-50...
hello, i'm now in 7th semester eee. Getting a job after b.tech was a goal to me. But after realising M.tech graduates are getting placed in reputed core companies with...
Freelancing seems to be growing industry in developing countries like India, Philippines, Pakistan, Nepal and in the middle east as well. Freelancing is mostly about selling your skills and abilities...
Facebook did perfectly well on the social side of communication. But the moment it wants to enter the professional side of the communications between people - LinkedIn not going to...