Nokia Dual Sim Phones Feedback?

Nokia entered the Dual SIM phone market with its X1-01 and C2-03 models several months ago. Mobile phones with two GSM or GSM+CDMA sims have been quite popular among consumers. It would help if we can have a long term ownership reviews of these popular phones.

One common point most of the dual sim phones have is that they aren't designed to be high-end phones. That's a bit surprising thing. Nokia too didn't bring the dual-sim feature with the high end hardware. It seems quite surprising that the market for the two sim phones does not want high end hardware+software combination.

That said, Nokia's dual sim phones offer good features at an economical price. Can we look forward to ownership reviews; if any of our CEans are using them?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I've used X1-01 for short time. I found its performance very fine.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kaspersky anti virus has pulled in ace Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar to promote the antivirus software brand Kaspersky. While I'm a big fan of Avast antivirus because it's free and...
Three gods A , B , and C are called, in some order, True, False, and Random. True always speaks truly, False always speaks falsely, but whether Random speaks truly...
The obvious answer that comes is for optimizing the algorithm. Complexity helps us determine how much time & space is utilized by the algorithm for execution. Can someone share how...
In an array of integers,find the subarray that has the greatest value when all of its elements are summed together. Note that because some elements of the array may be...
Write a function that takes a string and returns the ROT13 version of the string; you may assume that the character set is ascii. What is the meaning of “Cebtenzzvat...