Nokia Asha 306 - Check the specs, will it make a mark?

Nokia Asha 306 has been making rounds of the tech blogs for quite some time now.
It has a 3-inch touch screen and features the cloud-accelerated Nokia Browser.
Here's a list of specifications on the official Nokia website - #-Link-Snipped-#

Also, Check this video with rather loud music, featuring Nokia Asha 306 -

What do you think gadget freaks? Will you give Nokia a chance for this one?

Replies

• Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    I like Nokia mobilephone, but the shape of this one is not much impressive to me.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nokia is fighting against iPhone and Android Marlet, Let's see what Asha can do for Nokia.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Qualcomm engineers have conducted a new experiment of testing butter melt on the smartphone featuring their Snapdragon S4 Processor. 😲 Wait, what? Today's high-end smartphones and tablets are capable of...
i want to know that whether we can start tube light instantaneously like bulb without using starter using diodes only or some other electronic element
Hi, In one of my project, I need to send audio signals from HOST to the person. Audio signals will give directions (Left, Right, Go Straight, Stop, Go back) in...
I am currently installing two SPO 1460 nodes and would like to create a dcn management system via SDH dccM channels so as to manage the nodes remotely from a...
Can someone suggest very useful, computer related websites that we can use regularly? CrazyEngineers is of course one of the best website for every engineer in the world.