Nokia 2690 faster internet on Tata Docomo

i am using tata docomo network and my handset is nokia 2690.i am getting lote problems on connecting to internet using data cable.to connect to internet i have to face lot of attempts 40,50 etc..like that and i have to make unpluge and repluge the data cable...what shall i do to over come from this
problem

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    It's always trouble when you use phone as modem. If there is any incoming call, your internet connection will be lost. If there any incoming message, connection will be lost.
    Apart from that, after connection is lost because of incoming calls & messages, it's always trouble in automatic re-connection. It happens that connection of internet don't establish automatically, resulting in unplugging the usb & re-plug it. It's certainly pain in bum.

Simple way to overcome this shit, is to get broadband, you might be spending 250 bucks per month over mobile internet .. better get BSNL broadband of 250 bucks(1GB or 2GB .. not sure) or 499 bucks (unlimited).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like you're tethering your phone. If you are unable to connect your Nokia 2690 to the Internet then the problem could be at multiple places. Are you able to connect to the Internet quickly directly via your phone? Also, have you checked your data cable? Do you face any problem that the phone isn't recognized by the computer? If yes, the data cable might need a quick replacement.

It'd help if you could tell us if there's any error message being shown. Most of the times, connection problem depends on the signal strength in your area too. I used to own Tata Docomo; but it didn't work 4 out of 5 times.
  • SHIVAJIKARNATAKA
    SHIVAJIKARNATAKA
    The_Big_K
    Looks like you're tethering your phone. If you are unable to connect your Nokia 2690 to the Internet then the problem could be at multiple places. Are you able to connect to the Internet quickly directly via your phone? Also, have you checked your data cable? Do you face any problem that the phone isn't recognized by the computer? If yes, the data cable might need a quick replacement.

It'd help if you could tell us if there's any error message being shown. Most of the times, connection problem depends on the signal strength in your area too. I used to own Tata Docomo; but it didn't work 4 out of 5 times.
    even though the network streghth is strong i dont no why it is happening.when i am using vodaphone network it connects quickly even though the signal stregth same as that of tata docomo .i am confused with it,what is the scintific reson in this,when i m using tata docomo network at night time it will take of about 10 attempts.there is any technique to over come from this problem?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which concepts are included in flying robot.
Please help me mini project based on fm transmitter IC based with functional circuit diagram
What are the scalable qualities for a fresh engineer for first Job employment..
pls do tell what should i do to download xilinx ise 9.1 version for windows 7, as mine is 64 bit processor , it is showing incompatiblity with mine. so...
Every year, a large number of engineering students flock CrazyEngineers Forum looking for tips and tricks on how to prepare for campus recruitments. I thought of compiling an article to...