Nokia 110 & 112 Dual-SIM phones launched in India

Nokia India has just announced two entry-level Dual-SIM phones, Nokia 110 and Nokia 112. The phones are priced at Rs. 2400 and Rs. 2600 respectively which should make it very pocket friendly.
Nokia-110

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    In recent years ,Thare are more number of entry models are launched from nokia than their sold items😨.
    Why not they are just concentrating on Nokia 1100 type device. like a weather proof phone, cheap and allrounder.
    If I am not wrong these phones are for village people who just want call facility in their phone. The dual sim phone got boom but now people are just getting sick of dual sim, and returning back to single sim as it is more managable less costly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Rajesh Kr Choudhary from Rajasthan{India}. Currently, I am an engineering student(Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering). And I want to do something very exciting for this world.
Here is an interesting and creative (CEative!) engineered art product using the latest engineering tools. Is the creator an artist or engineer? May be just a CEan. https://www.instructables.com/id/Creating-a-University-Monument-and-Replica-Bronzes/
Hi guys, I am a first year student studying electronics and comm engg. I am in my first year hols and want to learn something new. When I talked to...
Share your workspace Snap in this thread. Starting with mine !!
You are trying to cross a river with a barman, a bear, a fox and a thousand rabbits. You have a single row boat that travels at 99.9% the speed...