noise cancellation in audio signals using artificial intelligence

I am a final year student doing B-TECH from COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY PANTNAGAR ,UTTARAKHAND . We are trying to do our graduation project on topic of "noise cancellation in audio signals using artificial intelligence ". I,ve searched the above mentioned topic on net but it did.not helped much . I,ve studied neural networks (basic) and basic communication courses both analog and digital as a part of my curriculum .I would be highly indebted to you if you could offer some sort of help in this regard

Replies

• night crawler
    night crawler
    Re: project help

any body alive here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • night crawler
    night crawler
    project help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a final year student doing B-TECH from COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY PANTNAGAR ,UTTARAKHAND . We are trying to do our graduation project on topic of "noise cancellation in audio signals using artificial intelligence ". I,ve searched the above mentioned topic on net but it did.not helped much . I,ve studied neural networks (basic) and basic communication courses both analog and digital as a part of my curriculum .I would be highly indebted to you if you could offer some sort of help in this regard

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electronic Key Operated Security Door this is the link of my mini project i have selected but i came to knoe that some error is there in the circuit now...
hello everyone Can anyone tell me the database requirements of a social networking site or a blogging site that offers people to write a blog? I mean what should be...
can u suggest me a project on mosfet?
Can anyone tell me about gyroscope and it's uses ?
Name: Dripto Bhattacharyya Engineering Trade:Electronics and Communication Location: Kolkata Occupation: Student Work Experience: None Hobbies & Interests: Reading , Listening Music Aim in life: To be useful & succesful ....