CrazyEngineers
  • Nayan
    Nayan

MemberJan 22, 2014

No Celebration?

I have observed since 2 weeks that we have crossed that 1,50,000 members mark but I didnt come across any post about it. No celebration? Make it large. It is largest real-time, real-faced engineers community in India.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 22, 2014

We've had different kind of celebrations - check the announcements section. All that count doesn't represent the 'active member' count. That's the reason we don't really pay much attention to it.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Shailaja Tiwari

MemberJan 22, 2014

I have on doubt ....In the total members list what is robots....i mean guests are unregistered members .....but what are robots......?
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

Let us run towards having 100+ registered members online at the same time and then have a celebration with all of them together at once. 😀
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberJan 22, 2014

Shailaja Tiwari
    I have on doubt ....In the total members list what is robots....i mean guests are unregistered members .....but what are robots......?
    Robots are those, who are not accessing website through web browser
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Shailaja Tiwari
    Robots are the web speeders that continuously keep crawling and indexing what's being posted on CrazyEngineers.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

If engineers get to read what they want to read on CrazyEngineers, they will join and comment.
    That is why I have set up the "Tip Us" discussion, so that regular members can suggest new ideas and topics -
    <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/tip-us-on-what-you-want-to-read-on-crazyengineers.72829">Tip Us on what you want to read on CrazyEngineers!</a>

And once engineers find stuff that is really useful for them, they will definitely spend more time with us all here. And then we will celebrate on weekly and monthly basis.
    That's a promise.
    There will always be a lot to look forward to in the week every monday in the coming months. 😉
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register