No Celebration?

I have observed since 2 weeks that we have crossed that 1,50,000 members mark but I didnt come across any post about it. No celebration? Make it large. It is largest real-time, real-faced engineers community in India.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've had different kind of celebrations - check the announcements section. All that count doesn't represent the 'active member' count. That's the reason we don't really pay much attention to it.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I have on doubt ....In the total members list what is robots....i mean guests are unregistered members .....but what are robots......?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Let us run towards having 100+ registered members online at the same time and then have a celebration with all of them together at once. 😀
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I have on doubt ....In the total members list what is robots....i mean guests are unregistered members .....but what are robots......?
    Robots are those, who are not accessing website through web browser
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Robots are the web speeders that continuously keep crawling and indexing what's being posted on CrazyEngineers.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If engineers get to read what they want to read on CrazyEngineers, they will join and comment.
    That is why I have set up the "Tip Us" discussion, so that regular members can suggest new ideas and topics -
    Tip Us on what you want to read on CrazyEngineers!

And once engineers find stuff that is really useful for them, they will definitely spend more time with us all here. And then we will celebrate on weekly and monthly basis.
    That's a promise.
    There will always be a lot to look forward to in the week every monday in the coming months. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Metis Learning Solutions has launched an Android tablet which has been exclusively made for children between the ages of two to ten years. The educational apps for the device have...
Scientists, with the help of Herschel Telescope, have conclusively detected the presence of water on a dwarf planet, Ceres present in the asteroid belt, reports the web release of Jet...
It states that "Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but can be converted from one form to another". Now applying this law to a machine used in our daily...
As the automobile companies in India and across the world gear up for the 2014 Delhi Auto Expo in India, Datsun - the automobile brand owned by Nissan Motor Company,...
"Many people are unable to prepare for the future because they are too busy rehearsing the past"​ Every document is important when it comes to finances, insurance papers are needed...