Nitro in cars or bikes

I always love to play NFS and MotoGp games.In that we usually playing with cars or bikes which have nitro booster in it.But In real life is it safe to use nitro in cars.Can we use nitro in ordinary cars or bikes also?

Replies

• Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    saptm
    I always love to play NFS and MotoGp games.In that we usually playing with cars or bikes which have nitro booster in it.But In real life is it safe to use nitro in cars.Can we use nitro in ordinary cars or bikes also?
    i think yes, a friend of mine told me, "used in race bikes" but i'm not sure about that.😐
  • venkatking.v
    venkatking.v
    I think still no use for domestic purpose.......they r using only in race cars,.....
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    saptm
    Buddy such things are very good in games only nitro are not made to be used for general bikes they need special bikes with some special specification in it. If you are using in general bike or car you will not be able to handle it and bike will go out of control and can result in sever accident.
  • saptm
    saptm
    vikaskumar11233
    Buddy such things are very good in games only nitro are not made to be used for general bikes they need special bikes with some special specification in it. If you are using in general bike or car you will not be able to handle it and bike will go out of control and can result in sever accident.
    But I heard it we just as add a extra attachment called nitro booster then it is very easy to make the ordinary bikes or cars, a racing car.ya You are right ,It results into severe accidents but will it possible that it blast the vehicle due to emission for the bike or cars?
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    I think, even 'Dirt bikes' do have some boosters which is connected with fuel tank😐
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    saptm
    But I heard it we just as add a extra attachment called nitro booster then it is very easy to make the ordinary bikes or cars, a racing car.ya You are right ,It results into severe accidents but will it possible that it blast the vehicle due to emission for the bike or cars?
    Hey saptm ya you can add nito booster in ordinary bike but that will not be right at all as nitro gives tremendous energy to bike to get instant speed and if ordinary bike will not be made to sustain such speed then what will happen!!! you can imagine and car get blast or car catches fire also due to nitro.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Verdana: Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer...
CEans, Those who have all the free time in the world and want to be creative can head over to https://memegenerator.net/Y-U-No and create your funny Y U No Meme. Feel...
Hola CEans 😀 I'm here to present KYVoiCEan of one of the technocrats from our VoiCE group.She is a crazy computer science student who enjoys watching movies,TV series,reading,travelling,playing games. She...
hi redefiners, i need the recent cost of following equipments vicat apparatus IS:4031 concrete mixer pan type balances 1kg,5 kg and 15 kg Thickness and length gauge as per IS...
CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST ME THE WEBSITES FOR FREE DOWN LOADING THE MECHANICAL DESIGN BOOK.