CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Aashish Joshi • 03 Feb, 2009
Hi,
I am involved in a project for which I have to use shape memory alloys. I have selected NiTinol wires. I have found a seller (Nitinol Product Index - Images Scientific Instruments Inc.) but they are located outside India. I don't want to take the risk of a delayed/misplaced consignment. I would be very glad if someone could give me contact number/email/url for a company in India which sells the same product.

Thanks
Mad Scientist!!
@kumarraja.e • 27 Jan, 2010 hi..friend

my situation is also exactly same.
I'm also doing a project for which i need SMA (NiTiNol ) .
Did u find the above any where in india?
i wud b thankful to u if u could give me details.
please help me.

thanks and regards
kumara raja e
@pepsicola • 23 Jun, 2010
kumarraja.e
hi..friend

my situation is also exactly same.
I'm also doing a project for which i need SMA (NiTiNol ) .
Did u find the above any where in india?
i wud b thankful to u if u could give me details.
please help me.

thanks and regards
kumara raja e
Hi,
I know a manufacturer in Belgium.
how much is the amount req.??
thanks
Jeeva
@kumarraja.e • 23 Jun, 2010 thanks a million for your reply!!!!
in the first stage i just need 5 metre wire.
after testiing its suitablity for executing my ideas(mechanisms) i'll order more.
it woulb great if you could give me contact of any INDIAN dealer.
@Aashish Joshi • 04 Aug, 2010
kumarraja.e
thanks a million for your reply!!!!
after testiing its suitablity for executing my ideas(mechanisms) i'll order more.
I'm not sure if you can get this in India, I searched a lot, finally had to change the design of my robot!!
@veeraswamy • 02 Feb, 2011
kumarraja.e
thanks a million for your reply!!!!
We are Nitinol traders from india, and can supply Nitinol wire according to your specifications. Please mail us your Nitino wire requirement with specifications and quantity required to vrastraders@gmail.com

veeraswamy
@veeraswamy • 11 Sep, 2015 Flexinol & Nitinol is also avaialble with vras.in/shop
1.7k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 12, 2013

With our cameras going full HD and the world moving over to 4K videos, it's no surprise that our digital data storage needs are going to grow exponentially in coming...
7.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 3, 2013

Samsung Electronics Corp. has today launched a new tablet called the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, the successor to its early Galaxy Tab 2, to be made available globally starting this...
1.4k views

@Rucha Wankhede · Nov 6, 2017

My first encounter with the 'stage', I remember, was in the 7th grade and ever since I have absolutely fallen in love with it. The shiny mikes, scripts, the ceremonial...
1.7k views

@manivannan.mv · Jul 14, 2008

what is the difference between transister and op-amp?😒
5.7k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Feb 2, 2014

Paper app from Facebook will go live on the Apple iTunes App Store for iPhones in the US from February 3, the eve of Facebook’s 10th anniversary. So with a...
3.6k views