NIT Trichy - Pragyan '09

NIT Trichy has organized Pragyan '09

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Pragyan is the annual tech fest of NIT Trichy. It will be celebrated from February 12th-15th 2009 in the NIT campus. Held every year to great acclaim, this year Pragyan 09, in its fifth edition, plans to be bigger, grander and sleeker. So come and join us in February, to celebrate technology - as we have been doing all these years!

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Cool. Online Events are amazing especially Bytecode. So who all are going to participate from here? 😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What 's Bytecode about? Do you have any information?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    What 's Bytecode about? Do you have any information?
    Look here Big_K,

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Event is over can anyone post the Review of this Tech fest?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    godfather
    Event is over can anyone post the Review of this Tech fest?
    I doubt anyone here even dare or devote time to participate in such events.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE Events is a platform where engineering colleges can publicize their events for free. It's totally upto event organizers to make use of this platform.

Unfortunately, we cannot personally attend the events.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yes biggie its really not possible to attend each and every event but here we can give the review of the techfest so other people can get introduced about the event and in future may be they get intrest to take part in that techfest.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's entirely upto our CEan who actually visit the techfest in their own city. They are the ones who can write reviews.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    lets find some such Ceans.

hello is there anyone?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    It's entirely upto our CEan who actually visit the techfest in their own city. They are the ones who can write reviews.
    Aren't there any CEans who are actually associated with such fests? I mean students of such colleges can give us information about them if possible, right?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Some of my friends attended Pragyan. They participated in the robotics competition. Unfortunately, there was some bug in the bot and it wouldn't move in the arena. It seemed to be working fine in the test area.
    Anyhow, I'll ask them to write a review of the event here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The LEADING GLOBAL FORUM for Transport & Logistics IT - Where Transport & Logistics CIOs and IT executives join Fortune 500 Supply Chain Executives for an exclusive high-level discussion of...
Recently I attended a lecture on Qt programming.There i saw a basic program written in Qt.I am really impressed with that.Now I want to play with Qt.But i don't have...
Hi Guys I am from kerala if any one from kerala then please respond.. if any one interested we can have a meet CEan meet.... What you think guys.....😁
Hiii all, In a direct sequence spread spectrum system why a BPSK modulator is used rather than QPSK or ASK? Why not use QPSK or ASK? Thank you...
Hiii, Is Gaussian Noise and White Gaussian Noise (WGN) the same thing? Or got any difference? Thank you..