NIT Surathkal: M. Tech in Marine structures

I want to know about NIT Surathkal. They are offering M. Tech in #-Link-Snipped-#. Is it applicable to Mechanical engineers too? or do we need degree in Civil engineering?

My basic question is what are marine structures? Dams or ships?

I want to do M. Tech in Marine engineering. Will it be better for me? What are the colleges offering Marine engineering M. Tech?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I’ve applied to Sharda Group of Institute Noida and have applied in Shiv Nadar University also. Sharda was my first preference but I’ve heard so many good things about...
Hello All, I'm in final year of B.E.Civil Engg., as we need to submit a thesis on any project/topic I am looking for Recycled Concrete Aggregate. Can anybody give me...
hello guys. I m design a power factor compensation circuit for an industrial refrigeration plant. The plant operations show possible signs of harmonic contamination . Can you guys help me...
Calling the attention of all CEans. Well guys this is not a regular discussion thread, but rather this is just a questionnaire, which I am presenting to conduct a survey....
Hello, I am a BE student from Orissa, India. Am about to finish my BE in July. Am hoping to get tips and advice to improve my programming skills and...