NIT Agartala & CrazyEngineers join hands for AAYAM 2009

CEans,

I'm pleased to inform you that NIT Agartala & CrazyEngineers have partnered for AAYAM 2009.

We look forward to having lot of members from NIT Agartala on CE. Also, we'll get updates about the happenings at AAYAM through CE Events section.

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Great news! that's realy cool! ... Oh great ๐Ÿ˜›

Aayam 2009 - 1st tech fest of NIT Agartala
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    They are yet to put our banner on their site. Let's hope they do it today.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Good news Biggie..! Thats great on CE..!
  • avishekdatta
    avishekdatta
    We will surely upload your logo by today.
    can you please tell me how to upload photos/videos in this section?
  • avishekdatta
    avishekdatta
    AAYAMโ€™09 presents HACK-0-MANIA

AAYAMโ€™09 presents you its one of the most interesting element- HACK-O-MANIA-a lecture on general ethical hacking. We are inviting Mr. Vinod Senthil-a wide recognized young IT security expert and a certified ethical hacker. On 14th of November, he will be with you and will give you the tips and tricks of ethical hacking.
    The following topics will be covered in the guest lecture ::::::

>> What is hacking/ethical hacking?
    >> What is Forensics?
    >> How are emails hacked?
    >> How are web-servers hacked?
    >> Hacking a live web cameras?-demo included.
    >> Hacking a live Building(Digital Espionage)?-
    Demo included.
    >> What are mobile hacks?
    >> Where is IT growth taking us?
    >> What are the Pros/Cons?
    >> How is information security useful to students?
    >> Information Security as a career.

For more details contact Rajeev Ranjan (9863075183)-CSE(5th sem)
  • avishekdatta
    avishekdatta
    Event details for techfest "AAYAM'09"

01. Renewable Energy ~ Indradhanush
    02. Reverse Engineering ~ Reveneer
    03. Robotics ~ Robocalypse
    04. Programming ~ Nibble
    05. Web Designing ~ B-Code
    06. Photography ~ Xposure
    07. Videography ~ Motion Capture
    08. CAD ~ Aakriti
    09. Linux seminar ~ Asmaan
    10. Automobiles ~ Vahantriki
    11. Virtual Game ~ V-Kurukshetra
    12. Paper presentation ~ Shaastra
    13. Scientific Project ~ Ultimo Pario
    14. Quiz ~ Q & A
    15. School Events ~ Nucleus
    16. Guest Lecture session

updates and details of the events are available in #-Link-Snipped-#
  • safwan
    safwan
    woo !! thats cool!!
  • abhishek!
    abhishek!
    Hurrey!! The banner of crazy engineers has be put up in our website. Visit #-Link-Snipped-#
  • crazygeek
    crazygeek
    avishekdatta
    AAYAMโ€™09 presents HACK-0-MANIA

AAYAMโ€™09 presents you its one of the most interesting element- HACK-O-MANIA-a lecture on general ethical hacking. We are inviting Mr. Vinod Senthil-a wide recognized young IT security expert and a certified ethical hacker. On 14th of November, he will be with you and will give you the tips and tricks of ethical hacking.
    The following topics will be covered in the guest lecture ::::::

>> What is hacking/ethical hacking?
    >> What is Forensics?
    >> How are emails hacked?
    >> How are web-servers hacked?
    >> Hacking a live web cameras?-demo included.
    >> Hacking a live Building(Digital Espionage)?-
    Demo included.
    >> What are mobile hacks?
    >> Where is IT growth taking us?
    >> What are the Pros/Cons?
    >> How is information security useful to students?
    >> Information Security as a career.

For more details contact Rajeev Ranjan (9863075183)-CSE(5th sem)

Cool!! ๐Ÿ˜ HACK-O-MANIA name looks awesome. All topics seems to be very interesting. Could u tell me Mr.Vinod Senthil belongs to which company?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vinod Senthil runs InfySec - and he's a member of CE. Let's hope he gets active here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • crazygeek
    crazygeek
    The_Big_K
    Vinod Senthil runs InfySec - and he's a member of CE. Let's hope he gets active here. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hi Big K

Thanks for the information. ๐Ÿ˜€ i had the doubt thats why i made the enquiry. Earlier during april month i have attended NIT Surat 2 days Ethical hacking workshop event which was conducted by infySEC company, you can check those details still available in mindbend event website. I know him personally after attending that event, according to my knowledge he is not running infySEC company, he is working as a Information Security Researcher & Consultant, rite now he is taking care of infySEC R&D projects. infySEC people are awesome, they taught us interesting real time Ethical hacking topics and helped us in workshop also. Good to know that he is a member of CE too. ๐Ÿ˜

regards
    crazygeek
  • avishekdatta
    avishekdatta
    Mr.Vinod Senthil, is a Computer Science Engineer by graduation, he has been researching on Information Security especially has a wide recognition across the web application security domain, also he is a founder and author of four 0-day vulnerabilities on a few web application and networking products and is known for his responsible disclosure of the same.

He is a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Forensics Investigator (CHFI), Sans - GCIA (GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst), Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and few more. He has worked on few more sensitive government based projects.

He is a contributing author on varied IT security topics like Wireless Insecurities, Digital Viruses, Bar Code Validation, Website Defacement, URL Encoded Attacks, Exploiting web based email and War driving for various network security-related websites.He was also personally congratulated by the founder of Yahoo (Mr. David Filo) himself on Feb 2009. Above all he is a nice person to move with.
  • crazygeek
    crazygeek
    avishekdatta
    Mr.Vinod Senthil, is a Computer Science Engineer by graduation, he has been researching on Information Security especially has a wide recognition across the web application security domain, also he is a founder and author of four 0-day vulnerabilities on a few web application and networking products and is known for his responsible disclosure of the same.

He is a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Forensics Investigator (CHFI), Sans - GCIA (GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst), Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and few more. He has worked on few more sensitive government based projects.

He is a contributing author on varied IT security topics like Wireless Insecurities, Digital Viruses, Bar Code Validation, Website Defacement, URL Encoded Attacks, Exploiting web based email and War driving for various network security-related websites.He was also personally congratulated by the founder of Yahoo (Mr. David Filo) himself on Feb 2009. Above all he is a nice person to move with.

Hi CEan

Cool!! Thanks for ur information. Looks impressive. ๐Ÿ˜

Regards
    crazygeek
  • Leedsunitedlad
    Leedsunitedlad
    This is a very interesting move for CE.

Well done guys ๐Ÿ˜€
  • abhishek!
    abhishek!
    TATA Motors have agreed to exhibit some of their vehicles such as the INDICA Vista, NANO, Winger and Ace along with some engines in our Autofest "Vahantriki". Various automobile engineering realted videos as well as different automobile parts will also be displayed during the fest.
  • avishekdatta
    avishekdatta
    We are going to launch our theme song for AAYAM'09
    and you know what i want to say "that song will be awesome"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's really cool, folks! Can't wait to hear the song ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its great to see the logo there ๐Ÿ˜€

Can you put a link to the image displaying there?

I clicked it but nothing happened ?

Can you post a link to that image to this site??

PS..Mods can edit this post , if sounds bad!!
  • avishekdatta
    avishekdatta
    The_Big_K
    That's really cool, folks! Can't wait to hear the song ๐Ÿ˜€
    We upload our theme song in this website below (in music)
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Hope you all like it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Avishekdatta: Just upload your photo to imageshack.us and then copy the complete image path [ending in file extention]. Paste that path in the popup that opens after clicking [โ€‹IMG]button in the post editor in CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

User Name: 0526 Engineering: Computer science Location: Delhi, India Occupation: Student Aim in life: Not clear I joined CrazyEngineers because: I hope to share and learn new things.
Engineers who are into mobile application development, check out: Forum Nokia Developer Conference '09 Anyone on CE participating in the conference? Keep us posted ๐Ÿ˜€
when i create a new test plan in jmeter and save it as plan or save selection as any .jmx file and go back and try to open it...nothing comes...
The Delhi High Court continues to remain tough on the issues of software piracy in the country Check out this Post Unlicensed software use! Pay Rs.10 Lakh: HC to firm...
Also i am not able to open saved jmx plan files. my email is i ran few tests. i do get some very useful performace results abt the site...