Nikola Tesla (Fun facts that aren't really funny)

.. no offense to Edison Fans, but do read the notes by author at the end of the page:

Why Nikola Tesla was the greatest geek who ever lived - The Oatmeal

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ^ Read it yesterday.
    Readers of above might also want to read this -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anuj Aggarwal
    Anuj Aggarwal
    Thank You durga for sharing this link...Finally I found someone who praises TESLA and abuses EDISON just like me...I have been looking for someone like this guy for the past 3 years.....HAIL TESLA
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and who knew all that stuff 1000s of years before Nikola Godaamn Tesla? Come on, let's not be vegetables.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    HowStuffWorks held a 'bracket game' this week for the greatest Inventor of all time.

Have a look:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gohm
    gohm
    Marconi & Tesla, two of my faves. This made me laugh, thanks.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Here's Oatmeal's response to Alex Knapp's criticism on the Tesla post. ☕
    I wrote a response to the Forbes article about my Tesla comic - The Oatmeal
  • gohm
    gohm
    Lol, awesome stuff.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Awesome 😀
  • Nachko
    Nachko
    Awesome indeed! Hail Tesla!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony Xperia P is set to launch @ INR 26K featuring 1GHz dual core, qHD screen (540 x 960 pixels, 4.0 inches) and 16 GB internal memory. but there will...
hie guys.. 😀 i spell SUCCESS and my name is YASH..!! well i m an Electronics n telecomm student and i hv recently completed my 3rd year.. looking for a...
Hi i am wilson, I would like to do my higher studies in SRM -M.tech -information security and computer forensics. Does anybody have any idea about his course specially in...
I've left out many branches, of course. From your experience, what is the 'conversation value' of various other branches? Tell me and I'll put them in a comic when I...
The VoiCE team, that produces amazing content for our technology blog 'VoiCE' is geographically distributed. It makes it very difficult for us to collaborate. While we mostly engage in talks...