NIIT NUNGABAKKAM is it good for placement please reply

i'm going to join a java course in niit nungabakkam.i want to know is it good for placement

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bithamang
    i'm going to join a java course in niit nungabakkam.i want to know is it good for placement
    I think their executives will be the best ones to give you information about their placements record. Did you try talking to them about placements?
  • bithamang
    bithamang
    ya i talk to them.they said that it is good,but when i search in net about niit,i get some ridiculous answers
  • pr159260
    pr159260
    As far i know my friends and seniors who did course in NIIT didnt get placed through NIIT placement. Just for name sake they will send their candidates for interviews thats it. there wont be any reply and any results after that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Infosys is looking to invest about 2% of its profits in startup incubators - a move that might add more value & boost to the fledgeling startup ecosystem. Infy's Kris...
Not that I'm very impressed by what Google's done with the Chromebook, I'm curious to know when is the machine launching in India? The price is definitely going to be...
hi any of you know the placement paper pattern of ntt data company
Karbonn has launched Titanium S5 in India for a price of Rs. 11990. Those who've been keeping abreast with the phone launches in India will recall that this phone is...
1)execute every statement of a program atleast once 2)execute every branch statement of a program atleast once 3)execute every path of a program atleast once 4)execute every condition of branch...